The Axxis Hi-rise Condominium was constructed in 2000 by Bosa Developments. There are no post-tension cables in the Axxis, and so construction is concrete throughout, even the interior walls. The views are quite interesting in almost all directions. Heating is baseboard type and there is no air-conditioning.
The tower is situated in Calgary’s Downtown West-end community in the heart of Downtown Calgary. The Axxis Condo is in a walk-friendly area, just a half block from the C-train at 650 10th Street SW. The Axxis tower is 25 stories high. Floors two to 20 all have 7 units each with the smallest 3 being on the river-side and the largest two corner units on the South side.
Floors 21 to 21 have 5 units each, and the Axxis Condo Penthouse and Sub-Penthouse units on the 24th and 25th floors have 4 units. Across 6th Avenue on the North is the Riverwest, and on the East is Tarjan Place, and Vista West condo. Kiddie-corner is the Marquis – so the area is quite densely populated but not over-crowded.
The windows in the Axxis condo are floor-to-ceiling in most, if not all units. There is a beautiful landscaped garden on the East side of the Axxis condo. Balconies are equipped with electrical outlets.
Amenities in the Axxis Condo
- Main Floor Exercise Room
- Social Room with fully equipped kitchen (Main Floor)
- On-site Manager
- Heated Underground Visitor Parking
- Assigned Storage
- Assigned Parking
- Bike Storage
- Balconies with electrical outlet
Features of the Axxis Condo
- Electronic Access to front door and elevator
- Key-lock access to/from underground parking
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Post Tension Cables – None
Condo Fees Include
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown Condominiums.
Axxis Condos for Sale
1604 650 10 Street SW in Calgary: Downtown West End Condo for sale : MLS® # C4134216$319,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 779 sq. ft.72 m2If you are looking for an awesome apartment with fantastic views in the downtown core... look no further! This fabulous, well kept condo is located on the 16th floor of the Axxis Building. An open concept floor plan just under 800 s.f has a good size kitchen with an island, a breakfast nook in between the kitchen and living room. A corner fireplace and floor to ceiling windows looking out to the NW as far as the eye can see. The bedroom is plenty big enough for a queen size bed, a good size closet and patio doors leading out to an area that is set up like an at home office. There is a full 4 piece bath and a separate laundry area as well. The elevator is right out the front door for quick and easy access. There is also a great gym on the main floor so you can stay in shape right in your own building without the hassle of having to go out. The unit comes with an underground parking stall and private visitor parking too. Amenities in every direction! Reg size = 73s.m/785s.f RMS = 779 s.f More detailsRE/MAX FIRST
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email