La Caille Parke Place is well built, using bricks and sandstone, which is rather a rare commodity these days it seems. La Caille Park Place backs onto the Bow River, right in front of Peace Bridge and so there are some spectacular river views on the North side.
The La Caille Parke Place is a distinctive high-rise condominium is centrally located in the Community of Eau Claire in the City Centre District. La Caille Parke Place is located at 110 7th Street SW, Calgary, AB.
On the North, is the Oscar, and on the West is Chateau La Caille. Centrally located in on of the most desirable communities in the city, La Caille Parke Place is a prestigious address which will afford you many benefits such as quick access to Princes Island Park walkway and the Downtown Commercial Core.
La Caille Parke Place condo stands fourteen stories high. There are a couple of enormous units on the 12th & 13th floor, one of which is a 2 Story unit measuring 4690 Square Feet. Below that, the upper floors house several more penthouse and sub-penthouse units. There are only 48 living units in total. Units 1 through 5 are commercial bays on the main floor. La Caille Parke Place was constructed in 2003. The suites in La Caille Parke Place are luxurious using the best of materials & construction.
There is a generous loading zone in front of La Caille Parke Place, and visitor parking is available on the street. I have never had a problem finding any. It is free on Sundays and on the evenings. Otherwise you need to pay using the ParkPlus System.
The lobby is spacious and well appointed. Unfortunately this photo doesn’t quite do it justice. There is a Concierge Desk, which is manned on Weekdays from 9:30 AM until 7:30 PM and from 10 AM until 6 PM on weekends. The concierge is seldom very busy and so has time to be pleasant and cordial to your guests.
La Caille Parke Place Amenities
- Car Wash Bay
La Caille Parke Place Features
- Titled Parking Stalls on two levels
- Caged Storage Lockers on 2nd Floor
- Air Conditioning
- Gas outlets on Balconies
- In-suite Laundry
- Crossover floors every 2nd odd numbered floor
- Two ThyssenKrupp Elevators with security card access
La Caille Parke Place Restrictions
None – Kids and Pet’s okay for the most part
La Caille Parke Place Parking
There are 66 Titled Parking Stalls in La Caille Parke Place, which include 8 tandem stalls, and 4 extra wide stalls. Parking passes are available from the Concierge for your visitors, for stays of 24 hours or extended periods. The maximum vehicle height for the underground parking is 6’6” or 2 metres.
In Summary, La Caille Parke Place is an exclusive high-rise condominium building in Eau Claire. Price seldom go below $500,000 and the mid to large-sized units past the 8th floor are currently selling from 1 to 3 million dollars.
If you are looking for relocation and purchase or sale in La Caille Parke Place, Eau Claire, or elsewhere in Calgary I would be delighted have a chance to assist you in your quest.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown Condominiums
La Caille Parke Place Condos for Sale in Calgary
503 110 7 Street SW in Calgary: Eau Claire Condo for sale : MLS® # C4146940$364,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 77 m277 m2Stylish, intimate one bedroom plus den apartment in Eau Claire with views over the downtown. One block to the Peace Bridge, the river, Prince's Island and walking/bike paths: you'll be able to store your vehicle and enjoy the city's vibrant downtown. Spacious and well-designed, this home has an excellent kitchen with granite counters & ss appliances, lots of space for a table & a breakfast bar for casual mornings. Enjoy the morning sun from the east-facing living room & balcony. Corner fireplace feature wall makes for cozy evenings. Large master bedroom with attached 4pc bath, lots of closets and east-facing window. The spacious den/office with french doors allows for guest bed. In-suite laundry & large storage. Secure underground parking with carwash & on-site concierge, in a location close to shopping, restaurants & entertainment. Easy departure from downtown via 4th and 6th Avenues. More detailsRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email