Le Germain Residences – Translation – “Fitting, Pertinent or Relevant”, is a one of a kind condominium High-rise Apartment building in the heart of Downtown Calgary, nearly directly across and slightly west from the Calgary Tower and across and slightly East of the Palliser Hotel.
Le Germain Executive Residences are located at 108 9th Avenue SW., Calgary, AB, in the Commercial Core Community of the Calgary City Centre District. It is built on some of the most expensive real estate in the city.
If price is a concern you should be looking elsewhere. If you value full concierge service, location an convenience, this is the place to be. Ideal for those demanding only the best in highly secure accommodations, with an impressive array of services at your disposal.
Le Germain Residences sit high up Cantilever Style atop an office tower, on the West, and the Le Germain Hotel directly East. The Hotel is registered as Unit 1 comprising approximately 40% of the total unit factors, and the Office Tower is registered as Unit 2, along with the elevators, comprising roughly 35% of the total unit factors. The remaining 35% is allotted to the Le Germain Residences.
The adjoining hotel accommodates twelve floors of guest suites while the office towers, and office tower, ten. The remaining two floors of the tower are reserved for the Fitness Room The 12th Floor of Le Germain Hotel aligns perfectly with the 11th Floor of the office tower, which then skips the 12th floor altogether. Not to be concerned, however, as the Le Germain Residences are layered flat, “Domino Style” across the two towers and run from the 14th to 20th Floors housing 40 Units altogether. Had I not told you, you’d be none the wiser as everything looks as it should from where you are standing.
A wide range of services await you including a comprehensive host of Premium Services offered by Le Germain Hotel including Premium Valet, Concierge & Maid Services. Le Germain has implemented exceptional security procedures and is home to some of Calgary’s most accomplished and noteworthy personalities.
The Fitness Center has very good air circulation, as is utilized by Le Germain Hotel Guests, Employees of the office tower and residents alike. As you can see there are some incredible window seats available to motivate you on. Le Germain Residences are managed by Le Germain Hotel.
There is a fabulous exercise room on SPA level II of the complex and a full service spa is scheduled for completion later this year in Le Germain Residences. In addition, Concierge Closets have been installed for your convenience and protection.
The uppermost Penthouse Condominiums in Le Germain takes up a portion of the two uppermost floors, and have incredible views; of Downtown Calgary in the North and the Rocky Mountains on the South.
The suites are equipped with the usual private valet closet, subtly integrated into the exterior hallway paneling for access by Le Germain Hotel personnel. The suite is spacious and inspiring, with 9’ ceilings. The entryway is graced with black, solid Caruba Wood doors, finished in brushed, stainless steel accouterments and electronic access card. The terrace sliding doors are Hajorn Fonster featherweight quality with seamless runner. The floors are stone tile, with in-floor radiant heating by way of Geo Thermal conductivity. This is installed in all the living, dining, kitchen and bathrooms. The bedrooms feature Karastan luxury wool carpeting.
In the kitchen, the beautiful cabinetry is fabricated by renowned Canadian cabinetmaker André Julien. The walls are finished with translucent glass tiles, and accented in neutral wall colours. Miele high performance stainless-steel appliances, quartz stone counter-tops, noiseless dishwasher, Wine Cooler, Master Chef oven with speed oven, and warming drawer and even a Miele-Nespresso built-in coffee machine which I can attest makes delicious coffee!
Of course this is just the beginning of a very long list of high-end features that one might expect in a condo of this caliber. Forgive me if I neglected to mention the many, many more unexpected and delightful features of this Luxury Condo in Le Germain. Shown here is one of the many penthouse terraces.
For sustainable growth, Le Germain is designated Green, with energy efficient design utilizing Geothermal heat & cooling systems, Kawneer Triple-pane Low-E extreme-climate, noise-reducing windows and waste water recovery & reclamation system. For a complete list of features, services and amenities at Le Germain, qualified buyers who are currently looking for prestigious accommodation in an incredible location please call me for a personal introduction.
Le Germain Residences Features
- Miele Kitchens
- Floor to Ceiling triple-pane Low-E Argon Filled windows
- Kohler faucets
- Double Entry Locked Room Service Closets
- En-suite Landry Rooms
- Glass Showers
- High-end European bathroom appliances
- Large balconies with Easy Lock no-tamper handles
- Stone Tile Flooring
- Heated floors
- Geo-Thermal Heating
- Waste Water Recovery System
- In-Floor Lighting in Hallways
Le Germain Residences Amenities
- Car Wash Bays
- 24 Hour Security
- Two ThyssenKrupp Elevators
- Valet Parking Available
- Linen Service Available
- Room Service Available
- Garbage Chute
- Well Equipped Fitness Room (SPA – 2)
- SPA – Yet to be started (SPA – 1)
- 11th Floor Walk-about (Currently no Access)
- Storage Locker Rooms (P-0)
Le Germain Condominium Parking
Parking in Le Germain is available on 7 levels, which are shared and there is no lack of it. The bottom floors are reserved for Le Germain Residents and are separated by a sturdy Security Gate. For Guests, Valet service is available. Parking is assigned and is part of the Common Property.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown Condominiums
Condo Listings in Le Germain in Downtown across from the Calgary Tower
2002 108 9 Avenue SW in Calgary: Downtown Commercial Core Condo for sale : MLS® # C4129551$2,250,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 227 m2227 m2Executive a/c luxury 2 storey penthouse condo in showhome condition. Located in the heart of downtown with unobstructed views of the Calgary Tower & north side of downtown. Contemporary design, extensive upgrades & Mill work thru out. Spacious foyer leading into gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets with quartz countertops, s/s Miele appliances with Cappuccino maker & wine fridge open to large dining area & huge 2 storey Cathedral ceiling great rm with full length windows thru out. Travertine tile thru out main flr. Gorgeous staircase leading upstairs to large master bdrm with spa like 5pc ensuite with large soaker tub & o/s shower. Large walk in closet with built ins & spacious laundry rm. Glass panel railings. Spectacular loft area, ideal work station for den & sitting area overlooking great rm & view of Calgary Tower. Unique bdrm/flex rm with Murphy Bed & built ins. 3pc bath. 940sqft terrace overlooking 8th Ave mall & North downtown. 2 u/g stalls. Concierge service. More detailsRE/MAX LEN T.WONG&ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE
1903 108 9 Avenue SW in Calgary: Downtown Commercial Core Condo for sale : MLS® # C4124427$2,200,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 202 m2202 m2Welcome to Le Germain Residences, Calgary's premier condo building. This location is close to shopping, dining, nightlife, and all the amenities of downtown Calgary living. This 19th floor Penthouse corner unit offers over 2,800 sqft of outdoor and indoor living space, shines with modern design by Paul Lavoie and a open concept floor plan. Floor to ceiling windows provide wonderful day and nighttime views of the city and mountains. Other features include natural stone floors, automated window coverings, valet closet, 24hr concierge service, chefs dream kitchen with granite counters, Miele built-in appliances, custom zebrano wood cabinets, custom backsplash, and a gas range. The master boasts a private balcony with mountain views, large walk-in closet-dressing room, 5 piece en suite with soaker tub that fills from the ceiling. The 2nd bedroom is a great size with large closet space, 4 piece ensuite, and fantastic mountain views. Must be seen to be appreciated. More detailsTHE ALBERTA COLLECTION