The Lookout Condo is a proud and stately looking age-restricted high-rise condominium tower located in Eau Claire, nearby the bow river. It is a friendly place with a mature but active demographic. There are lots of amenities in the Lookout condo and one should have no problem making lots of good friends here.
The Lookout Condo – a Calgary High-rise condominium project in Eau Claire – 801 2nd Ave SW. My impression of this building was that it was very cozy and close knit. The Lookout is situated at 2nd Ave and 8th Street SW, and is adjacent to the Bow River, in the heart of Eau Claire, not far from the Louise Bridge. There are 56 living units in the tower. The bow windows belong to the Library on the 14th floor, and the breathtaking 1960 sq. ft. Penthouse on the 15th Floor. There are 16 Floors in the Lookout.
If you haven’t visited lately you will be amazed with the redecorating! It has a brand new look and the transformation is incredible!
Special Floors as follows
- Summit – 13th Floor
- Library – 14th Floor
- Penthouse – 15th Floor
- Mechanical – 16th Floor
THE LOOKOUT RESTRICTIONS
Age Restriction, Kids OK
THE LOOKOUT AMENITIES
- Outdoor Patio – 10th Floor
- Library – 14th Floor
- Exercise Room – Main Floor
- Steam Room – Main Floor
- Social Room with kitchen – Main Floor
- Car Wash Bay
- 9 underground visitor parking stalls
- Titled concrete block/steel door storage rooms
THE LOOKOUT FEATURES
- Crossover Floors on the 5th, 10 and 15th Levels
- Titled Parking Stalls – Several are tandem stalls on two levels
- 53 Titled storage lockers with commercial grade doors and locks
- Condo fees include heat
- Enclosed trash-chutes
- Recycle program
- Dual Elevators
- Breathtaking Views
- Unsecured bicycle storage racks
- In-suite laundry
THE LOOKOUT ACTIVITIES
- Meet and greet once a month
- Indoor community kitchen quarterly
- Outdoor wine and cheese bi-monthly
THE LOOKOUT PARKING
The entrance to the parkade is on 8th Street. In addition to the 90 titled parking stalls, there are four visitor parking stalls on P2 and 6 visitor parking stalls on P1. The maximum height for the underground heated parking garage is 6’6”.
If you are looking to buy or sell a condominium in the Lookout or single family home elsewhere in the city, call someone with the knowledge and experience you need.
Mike Leibel is a calgary Realtor that specializes in the sale of Downtown high-rise condominiums.
The Lookout Condo Review
1202 801 2 Avenue SW in Calgary: Eau Claire Condo for sale : MLS(r) # C4099220$1,335,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,571 sq. ft.239 m2FABULOUS custom suite in the PRIME WEST EAU CLAIRE LOCATION! Encompasses over ½ the floor of this 56 unit/15 floor brick & stone condo! DAZZLING VIEWS in 3 directions from extensive floor to ceiling windows of Bow River, bike path, Kensington/North Hill, and downtown. Unique 2572 sq’ layout (2686 sq.’ registered) 2 bedrooms w/ensuites off separate hallways for privacy. PLUS a large office/guest bedroom & 3rd. full bath. Chef’s kitchen opens to great room & west facing sunroom. Enjoy the high ceilings, 3 fireplaces, 3 decks, central air & HUGE in-suite storage! Recent updates include: 5” engineered hardwood, baseboards, appliances, paint, lighting & window coverings. IMPECCCABLY maintained building w/on-site manager, 2 security-controlled elevators, gym, social room, 14th floor library, 10th fl. garden, car wash & 9 Visitor parking stalls! Minimum age restriction for owner is 30 yrs. Family and small-pet friendly. Call Now for your private viewing! More detailsRE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email