The Pavilions of Eau Claire Condo’s were built in 1998. The floor plans are quite well laid out, spacious, functional and bright for the most part. The units are well priced and therefore will appeal to a more price conscious demographic.
The Pavilions of Eau Claire is an unassuming, entry level low-rise condo complex in the Downtown Commercial Core in Calgary City Centre District. The name itself, “Pavilions of Eau Claire” is a misnomer, since the complex is not located in Eau Claire at all.
Had it been built on the North side of 3rd Avenue, it would indeed be located in Eau Claire but I guess I’m splitting hairs here…. or am I? The Pavilions of Eau Claire is located at 777 3rd Avenue SW, Calgary, AB., just directly across from the Prince’s Crossing High-rise Condominiums. There is a mini-mart and daycare which is available to you too. The Pavilions of Eau Claire condo has 5 floors, four of which have balconies.
There are five floors in the Pavilions of Eau Clair. Floors 2 to 5 have balconies and the 5th floor units also have a loft.
The lobby is clean and well kept. There is a billiards room on the main floor, to the east, which is available to adults, and those under 18 with supervision. Security is minimal as is usual in a smaller complex. There are indoor fireplace and laundry and those units with a balcony have gas outlets.
Some of the unit holder have installed storage cages in their titled parking stalls of which there are 79 for 62 living units. There is no garbage chute in the Pavilions of Eau Claire so it needs to be carried down by hand to the trash bin.
Pavilions of Eau Clair Amenities
- 1 Dover Elevator
- Gas Hook-ups on balconies
- Billiard Room on Main Floor
- Underground Parking
Parking at the Pavilions of Eau Claire
- 79 Titled Parking Stalls
- 10 Visitor stalls on the South Side
- 1 Handicapped Visitor Stall on the South Side
Pavilions of Eau Claire Features
- In-Suite Laundry
- Gas Fireplaces
- Balconies on all but first floor units
- Lofts on 5th Floor Units
Restrictions at the Pavilions of Eau Claire
- None – Kids and Dogs allowed by board approval
In Summary, The Pavilions of Eau Claire is a great building for younger adults looking for a starter home or new Canadians building equity who work downtown.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor specializing in Downtown Condominiums
Condo Listings in the Pavillions in Eau Claire
101 777 3 Avenue SW in Calgary: Downtown Commercial Core Condo for sale : MLS(r) # C4119600$279,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 849 sq. ft.79 m2***Open house SAT & SUN 2-4:00 today*** $20,000 price reduction!! Priced for quick sale!!! This home has 2 large bedrooms + 1.5 bathrooms. Well-kept perfect starter home or investment property located between Eau Claire and Downtown. This condo is a only one block from the Bow River. Easy walking distance to the LRT, Prince's Island Park, and Peace Bridge to Sunnyside and Kensington. Living room has a nice gas fireplace, open concept white cabinetry in the kitchen with a raised eating bar, large double sink, and dining area. Large in-suite storage room with washer/dryer. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite. There are large windows,walk-in closet and modern double hanging doors in the 2nd bedroom. Titled parking stall #124. A great unit with low condo fees. Lock box is located across the street on bike rack . Book a private showing. More detailsCIR REALTY
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email