The Pixel condo is located on a quiet street off the banks of the Bow River in the community of Sunnyside was built in 2012 by Battistella. Battistella caters to a youthful buyer with minimal expectations. Their designs and contemporary living spaces often hold appeal to this demographic.
Pixel is located at 235 9A Street NW right on the C-train line and a block south of Safeway in historical Kensington in the Community of Sunnyside in the Calgary City Centre District. Like almost all Battistella buildings, the Pixel’s notable feature is the lacquered cement floors which provide for low maintenance and casual lifestyles. There are also some BuiltGreen energy savings features such as motion activated hallway lighting. Safety is addressed with CO2 detectors in the underground parkade. The photo above features the West side of the complex and the front door is East-facing.
The Pixel Condo has a rooftop patio where residents can gather and network. The patio also serves to reduce energy consumption, absorb air pollution and moderate the heat-island effect.
The Pixel lobby is brightly lit and cheerful with an amazing stained glass feature combined with inlaid lighting along the walls. There is also a wheelchair ramp and the mail boxes are conveniently situated. Pixel incorporates two ThyssenKrupp elevators with electronic access control.
The Pixel Condo complex consists of 98 individual living units on eight floors, 19 of which are town homes. 17 of the town homes are two-storey. The two bungalow style town homes exit onto the West side. There are 12 units on each of the other floors with the exception being only 10 Narrow floor plans on the 2nd floor and only nine units on the 8th floor for a total of 98 living units.
Features & Amenities of the Pixel
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Laminate Floors
- Tile Flooring
- In-Suite Laundry
- Balcony is with Gas & Electrical outlets
- Roof Top Patio/Garden
- Titled Storage Lockers
- Titled Parking Stalls
- Secure Underground Parking
- Bicycle Rooms
- Located on C-Train Route
- Walk to Safeway
- Walk to Kensington
- Walk to Peace Bridge
Parking in the Pixel
- There are 103 secure underground titled parking units on three levels
- 10 secure underground visitor parking stalls, one of which is a handicapped stall
- Maximum vehicle height is 6’7”
Pixel Condo Fees Include
Restrictions in the Pixel
Pets by board approval
If you are looking to buy or sell a condominium in the Pixel, or elsewhere in the city, call a professional that knows the condo market to best represent you.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown Condominiums
Pixel Condo Calgary
115 235 9A Street NW in Calgary: Sunnyside Condo for sale : MLS(r) # C4120768$399,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 836 sq. ft.78 m2Fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 storey apartment in Sunnyside, with street side entrance and fenced patio. Main level with open living room and kitchen with floor to ceiling windows and patio door. Kitchen with modern flat panel cabinets, quartz countertops, oversized sink, stainless steel appliances including gas range, and breakfast bar seating area. Half bathroom, storage space and large closet complete the main level. Upper level with 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom with quartz countertops and a soaker tub/shower with tile surround. Washer and dryer on upper level as well. Hunter Douglas blinds throughout and many rooms freshly painted. Shared rooftop patio for all residents with great city views. Fantastic location in the heart of Sunnyside with all Kensington amenities right outside your doorstep and the C-Train easily accessible. Walk or bike commute to downtown. More detailsRE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email