Sage Hill Village is located in Phase 2 of the United Communities development known as Sage Hills. Construction was completed in 2011 and is a collection of 58 stylish townhouses built by Riverstone Development in conjunction with Slokker Real Estate Group, Prima Developments Inc. and Compass Rose Homes.
Sage Hill Village incorporates the following features:
- 9’ knockdown ceilings
- Designer kitchens with corner pantries
- Shaker flat panel cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms
- Main Floor half-bath with decorative pedestal sink
- High efficiency direct-vent furnace with individual HRV fresh air system
- High efficiency direct-vent on-demand continuous hot water system
- Hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Shut-off valves on all sinks
- Dedicated utilities
- 3 piece roughed in bathrooms in basement
- Large Low-E windows
- Attached garage with personal driveways
- Extensive landscaping with underground sprinklers
- 1 year builder warranty and 5 year Alberta New Home Warranty
- breakfast bar
There are two floor plans available in Sage Hill Village
- Aspenstone – 1325 Sq. Ft.
- Sagestone – 1133 Sq. Ft.
Both are available with optional lofts. The initial offering price to the public ranged from $274K including GST to $340K depending on location and lot.
The overall construction quality and attention to detail in the Sage Hill Village Condos is stellar! Please call Mike for more information.