I am happy to report that I have just listed this beautiful acreage in Fish Creek Ranch, just outside of Bragg Creek, Alberta. This fine estate home would make a perfect holiday getaway, but is also incredibly well built for an active family requiring oodles of space for privacy, entertainment, hosting, or what have you? Scan the QR Code on the left for complete property information & virtual tour on your smart phone.
The Bragg Creek Country Residential Acreage is located at 352193 194th Avenue West, just outside of Bragg Creek. The lot is zoned CRA (Country Residential Sub A) and is just minutes from Bragg Creek in MD of Foothills .
The exclusive Bragg Creek home is situated on a scenic 4.45 Acre lot with panoramic mountain views in all directions. The front of the lot measures 131.26m (430.65’) and roughly 142m (465’) long. It is, for the most part, a rectangular lot, with a little variations along the south boundary (Fish Creek) and very slight variation on one side.
This unique home was conceptualized by McDowell & Associates Architects based on input and inspiration from its current owners who are quite well known across Canada for their attention to detail, creativity and past accomplishments. The builder is Taradar Fine Homes, and the landscaping was completed by Foothills Landscaping including the paved access road. The Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Design by ELDO Enterprises, and Home Automation by Showcase A/V. The owners subsequently named the landmark “SNOWMANLAND” due to their love of the Snowman, and it is decorated throughout, along this same theme.
Access to the home is granted by a security enabled Automated Gate System by Linear, which interfaces with the Residential Video & Telephone Entry System. It is a Custom Designed Steel Gate with powder coating finish.
The home is heated by a high velocity dual fan-coil Soft-Aire Home Comfort System on the the Lower and Upper levels. There is are six in-floor heating zones throughout the main floor and garage. Heated, epoxy-coated cement floors throughout the main floor.
The kitchen has of course the best appliances which include the following
- SubZero Fridge/Freezer Combination (Left)
- Fisher and Paykel Double Drawer Dishwasher
- Panasonic Inverter Microwave
- Under-the-counter SubZero Refrigeration Drawers
- RO Water-filtration System
- AGA Four-oven Gas-fired Cooker
- Wine Cooler (Pantry)
SUMMARY OF HOME AUTOMATION
- Future proof full wiring Cat 5e Cat 6e
- Multi-room Sound pre-wiring and installed; Multi-source, multi-zone sound devices
- Multi-room XM Radio 3-channel receiver
- Multi-room control touch-screen controls. Elan Oliveri multi-person programmable controls in Spa, Guest bedroom, 1st and 2nd en-suites
- Outdoor speaker connections and indoor Elan volume controls. Speakers are currently stored for future installation.
- Home control and integration
- CCTV Hardware Door Intercom Elan DSC-2000
- Automation hardware Kitchen Touch Screen Elan VIA
- Automation hardware Master Bedroom Touch Screen Elan VIA
- All other rooms have Elan volume controls with remote controls
- Home security system with option for remote monitoring and control HAI Omni Pro II
- DaVinci broadband Internet via Dish for High Speed Internet
- Linksys 4-Gigabit Security Router with VPN (mechanical room)
- Linksys Wireless-G Access Point with Power-over-Ethernet and Range Booster (Den)
- Bell ExpressVu Satellite Dish with wired connection to Audio Video Cabinet on upper floor.
- Light Automation throughout the home with scene controllers in all rooms. Scene Controllers programmed to home owners specifications. HAI Lumina Pro lighting system.
- Chandelier in Great room has remote operation switch and built-in winch (concealed in ceiling) to lower chandelier for bulb replacement.
- Showers have Kohler Electronic touch controls.
- Spa is equipped with concealed remote-controlled 102” projection screen
- Shower in Spa is equipped with steam generator
- Dry Sauna
The floors and water are heated by a Dual wall-mounted MPI boiler system and 50 gallon hot-water tank. The home is fully air conditioned, utilizing a double-condenser system for upper and lower floors. There are separate thermostats on both floors for maximum heat & cool comfort. There are multiple thermostats for the 6-zone in-floor heat control throughout the home which utilizes closed loop hot glycol/water circulating system from the wall mounted boilers with full redundancy. Upper and Lower level air returns are fitted with separate White Rodgers Steam Humidifiers and CompUSA controllers with remote sensors.
SUMMARY OF AUDIO VISUAL
- Home Theatre Fujitsu Plasma with RTI frequency Remote Control; Speakers mounted invisibly behind walls with separate 8” Sunfire 1000 watt subwoofer
- Kitchen Nook: Flat-panel LCD Samsung with 1R Remote Control
- Master Bedroom: Flat-panel LCD Samsung with 1R Remote Control
- Guest Bedroom 1: Flat-panel LCD Samsung with 1R Remote Control
- Guest Bedroom 2: Flat-panel LCD Samsung with 1R Remote Control
AUDIO VISUAL CLOSET
- Central audio/video sliding control racks located on upper landing in closet with cooling fan and thermostat
- XM-R3 (3 XM Receivers)
- Marantz 5-CD Changer
- Elan Systems 6-Multi-zone, Multi-source amplifiers
- Two APC S-15 high current Surge Protectors
- Marantz AM/FM 7.1 MHz Stereo Receiver
- JVC DVD Player
- Three Bell ExpressVu Satellite Receivers
- One Hi-Definition Bell ExpressVu Satellite Receiver
- One Hi-Definition Bell ExpressVu Satellite Receiver with PVR
- ELAN Communications Controller
Home Control Connection in Mechanical Room
For more information and photographs of this spectacular “One-of-a-kind” home please visit my Bragg Creek Virtual Tour.