The Vista View Condo is a high-rise condominium which was constructed in 1981. It is located at 5204 Dalton Drive NW, Calgary, just South of the Canadian Tire store, West of Northland Village Mall and Southwest of the Fortress Condo off of Dalhousie Drive and Shaganappi Trail NW.
The Vista View Condo is mostly and 18+ building, and as with most 18+ condominiums caters mostly to seniors. At the time of this writing, there is a movement in place to get a consensus on a Special Resolution to entrench this into their bylaws, so if you are planning a family you’d be best to look elsewhere.
The Vista View Condo is quiet and well managed. It is rare that I will go into the Vista View Condo and not run into a maintenance worker, cleaning person or the on-site manager. This may be because there is a fairly large rental pool in the building and so they monitor everything closely. There is also an abundance of technology which includes electronic door access and security monitoring devices. That being said, the Vista View has a lot more to offer its 190 unit holders in terms of amenities. Incredibly they are able to keep their costs down and the condo fees are quite reasonable considering what you get.
Amenities at the Vista View
- Tennis Court
- Main Floor Laundry with 14 modern washers and dryers which operate on a prepaid laundry card which is refillable in the lobby by credit card or bank card.
- Games room with pool table, ping-pong, dart boards, card table, shuffle board, and foosball table.
- Sizable Social Room with fully equipped kitchen
- Exercise room with Sauna
- Super-sized balconies
- On-Site Manager
- Garbage Chute
Vista View Parking Facilities
- RV Parking
- Underground Assigned Parking in extra wide stalls
- Ample Outdoor Visitor Parking
Vista View Condo Fee Inclusions
- Cable TV
Vista View Restrictions
- No Pets of any kind with the exception of fish in an aquarium of to 10 gallons maximum size and/or two birds, by approval of the board.
- 18 plus
If you are looking to buy or sell a condo in the Vista View, consider calling someone with experience and knowledge of the building.
By Mike Leibel - 403-204-1111