The Gateway South Centre is located at 11811 Lake Fraser Drive SE, Calgary. It is an impressive and large complex with great curb appeal and visibility. Access by way of Lake Fraser Gate South of Anderson Road and North of Canyon Meadows Drive. it is directly across from Bonavista Estates and very nearby Bonavista Village. There is ample shopping opportunities in the neighbouring strip mall and excellent access to the Canyon Meadows LRT station.
South Entrance and Visitor Parking Lot
There are 500 living units in the Gateway South Centre, which are situated throughout the complex which can probably best be described as an inverted “G” shape, on six floors. They are accessible by way of six strategically placed elevators allowing for close proximity to the various suites. The building is concrete construction with stucco, brick and sandstone type siding. Entrance to the building is off of Lake Fraser Drive.
Gateway South Centre Courtyard looking North-westerly
- On-site Manager
- Well Equipped Exercise Room
- Yoga Room
- Party Room with adjoining kitchenette and private wash rooms
- Owners Lounge with TV & cozy Fireplace & television
- Meeting Room
- Guest Suites
- Underground Visitor Parking
- 24 Hour Security Patrols
- Enormous central courtyard with night lighting
- Extensive Video Surveillance
- State-of-the-art Geo-Thermal system heat/cooling system with accompanying rooftop solar-collector panels.
- Walking distance to LRT and Avenita Malls
- Titled Parking Stalls
- Smoke alarms & Sprinklers systems
- In-suite Laundry
- Some Parking stalls have attached storage lockers
- Bicycle Racks
- Handicap Access
- Insurance for Common Areas
- Professional Management
- Recreation Facilities
- Reserve Fund Contributions
- Exterior Maintenance
- Landscaping and snow removal
41 exterior Visitor Parking stalls are available on the south end of the building, along with six handicap stalls. Additionally, there are 28 underground stalls, plus one handicap underground stall available to visitors who buzz up to your unit. There are substantial fines for use of these facilities by unit-holders looking for overflow. Guests must register their vehicles by calling the telephone number indicated on the signs.
- All pets by approval of the condo board. Birds (one if large) and fish are alright. Unit holders may board one cat or one dog but not both, providing that they are well behaved. Dogs no larger than 23 KG or otherwise approved. A non-refundable pet deposit may be required in some cases.
- Owners leasing their units are required to pay a deposit to the Corporation.
- No Satellite dishes
- No Signage
- No Commercial Use
Gateway South Centre Lobby
If you are looking to buy or sell in the Gateway South Centre, please give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you!