The Eau Claire Retirement Residences are located at 301 7th Street SW, Calgary in the Eau Claire District in Downtown Calgary. The facility is managed by the Chartwell Seniors Housing REIT. Many of the seniors here have moved in from other Calgary Condos and are looking for more relaxed pace with more services as they move onward in life.
The Eau Claire Retirement Residences has 147 unfurnished studios and/or 1 or 2 bedroom suites. The suites have kitchenettes and are air conditioned, with individual controls. There is secured underground parking for both residents and visitors. There are many activities for the residents, and meals are served daily. There is nursing care available for those requiring it.
Eau Claire Retirement Residences Amenities
- Dining rooms – both public and private
- Games room
- Activities room
- Residents Lounge with Cable TV
- Hair salon & Theatre
- Spa tub rooms available on some floors
- Tuck Shop
- Landscaped grounds
- Gazebo and Outdoor patio area
- Nearby Park and river with walking paths
Eau Claire Retirement Residences Support Services
- Assisted Living Suites for the frail, and those with early stages of Alzheimer’s
- Safe Living & Respite Suites
- Activity lifestyle programs tailored to meet the needs of each resident
- Monthly calendar of social, cultural and recreational activities
- Weekly housekeeping including: vacuuming, light dusting, cleaning of bathrooms, kitchenette surfaces, floors and change and laundry of bed linens and towels
For a complete list of services for resident seniors at the Eau Claire Retirement Residences, please contact them directly at 403-269-3114.