The The SoBow Grande House Phase I condo in Inglewood is a well constructed mid-rise condominium in the City Centre District with a fantastic amenities and a private gym of a caliber not available anywhere else in the city. Unit holders are provided with gym membership.
Riverside Quays was subsequently renamed to SoBow Grande House and ownership/managment transfered to Matco Developments Corp. Phase I is located at 35 Inglewood Park SE, Calgary, which is very near Pearce Estate Park, the Bow River and Blackfoot Trail SE in the ever-popular community of Inglewood.
The 6-Story concrete low-rise was built by Statesman in 2009. SoBow Grande House (formerly Riverside Quays) Phase I is one of a possible eleven low-rise structures which will eventually pull together to make up an entire community of health and community conscious individuals and families. The main floor houses several commercial enterprises.
Visitors to the Riverside Quays Phase I are greeted by a friendly concierge who provides additional security to the building. The Riverside Quays Phase I seems to built with community, diversity and healthy lifestyle in mind. I say this because they developers have focused an inordinate amount of time and expense in developing community amenities which will appeal to today’s young professional.
The gym (I call it that because it pretty much dwarfs anything else I’ve seen. It’s enormous) comes equipped with an endless supply of modern weight and fitness training equipment. When you tire out, just take a break in the modern and spacious Quay’s Bistro (Yet to open). All areas are accessible to handicapped persons by way of a functional and state of the art lift. As one might expect, there is also a his and hers shower and steam facility fit for a king. The change rooms each have three private showers and sinks.
The Riverside Quays Phase I also has an enormous Owners Lounge/Games Room on the 2nd floor, complete with a full kitchen. The lounge/games room has two big screen TV’s and may be utilized without reservation for small groups of up to four, or by reservation for larger groups.
Also provided for its unit holders and guests is a sizable yoga studio.
Last but perhaps not least, there is a large comfortable media room which may be booked through the Concierge.
The Riverside Quays Phase I is centered around a central courtyard and has incredible access to natural the surrounding natural reserves and bicycle paths.
Amenities in the Riverside Quays Phase I
- Yoga Studio
- Fully Equipped Weight Room
- Unsecured Bicycle Storage
- Assigned Storage Lockers
- Concierge & Security Service
- Exercise Gym with Steam Rooms, changing rooms with 30 lockers and three private showers.
- Games Room with Foosball and two pool tables
- Social Room with full kitchen
- State-of-the-art Handicap Lift
- Media Room
Features in the Riverside Quays Phase I
- 9’ Ceilings
- Granite Counter-tops
- In Suite Laundry
- Low-E vinyl windows
- Some units have balconies with Gas fitting
- Extra wide hallways
- Sprinkler/Fire System
- Smoke Detectors
Parking in the Riverside Quays Phase I
Ample outdoor visitor parking is available. Titled Parking Stalls are underground & heated.
If you are looking to purchase a condo in the Riverside Quays Condo Development, call someone you can count on to provide you with up to date, reliable information. Someone like me.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor who specializes in condominiums
Riverside Quays Condos for Sale by the Bow River
318 35 INGLEWOOD Park SE in Calgary: Inglewood Condo for sale : MLS(r) # C4123905$369,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,074 sq. ft.100 m2Presenting an IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED Owner occupied Condo w a GREAT DESIGN offering TWO nice sized bedrooms and 2 full baths w spa like appointments incl DEEP SOAKER TUB & large shower. Enjoy the comfortable & inviting living room & terrific U shaped kitchen w. rich espresso cabinetry, lots of counter space, ssteel appliance, large dining area & GORGEOUS CORK FLOORING. BONUS... rather than a small patio, this unit offers a FULLY ENCLOSED SUNROOM / DEN that adds to the function & size. All this plus large INSUITE LAUNDRY area + an additional TITLED STORAGE LOCKER, secured parking + executive Concierge service & FULL MEMBERSHIP in the 1st CLASS FITNESS CENTRE w. STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT plus use of the amenities centre, STEAM & theater rooms & media centre. A FABULOUS building w a PRIME LOCATION, adjacent to serene WILLIAM PEARCE PARK, biking & walking paths, close proximity to downtown, TRANSIT & a short walk to the unique shops, vibrancy & character of Inglewood. PRICED TO SELL... WELCOME HOME! More detailsROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email