The The SoBow Grande House Phase I condo in Inglewood is a well constructed mid-rise condominium in the City Centre District with a fantastic amenities and a private gym of a caliber not available anywhere else in the city. Unit holders are provided with gym membership.
Riverside Quays was subsequently renamed to SoBow Grande House and ownership/managment transfered to Matco Developments Corp. Phase I is located at 35 Inglewood Park SE, Calgary, which is very near Pearce Estate Park, the Bow River and Blackfoot Trail SE in the ever-popular community of Inglewood.
The 6-Story concrete low-rise was built by Statesman in 2009. SoBow Grande House (formerly Riverside Quays) Phase I is one of a possible eleven low-rise structures which will eventually pull together to make up an entire community of health and community conscious individuals and families. The main floor houses several commercial enterprises.
Visitors to the Riverside Quays Phase I are greeted by a friendly concierge who provides additional security to the building. The Riverside Quays Phase I seems to built with community, diversity and healthy lifestyle in mind. I say this because they developers have focused an inordinate amount of time and expense in developing community amenities which will appeal to today’s young professional.
The gym (I call it that because it pretty much dwarfs anything else I’ve seen. It’s enormous) comes equipped with an endless supply of modern weight and fitness training equipment. When you tire out, just take a break in the modern and spacious Quay’s Bistro (Yet to open). All areas are accessible to handicapped persons by way of a functional and state of the art lift. As one might expect, there is also a his and hers shower and steam facility fit for a king. The change rooms each have three private showers and sinks.
The Riverside Quays Phase I also has an enormous Owners Lounge/Games Room on the 2nd floor, complete with a full kitchen. The lounge/games room has two big screen TV’s and may be utilized without reservation for small groups of up to four, or by reservation for larger groups.
Also provided for its unit holders and guests is a sizable yoga studio.
Last but perhaps not least, there is a large comfortable media room which may be booked through the Concierge.
The Riverside Quays Phase I is centered around a central courtyard and has incredible access to natural the surrounding natural reserves and bicycle paths.
Amenities in the Riverside Quays Phase I
- Yoga Studio
- Fully Equipped Weight Room
- Unsecured Bicycle Storage
- Assigned Storage Lockers
- Concierge & Security Service
- Exercise Gym with Steam Rooms, changing rooms with 30 lockers and three private showers.
- Games Room with Foosball and two pool tables
- Social Room with full kitchen
- State-of-the-art Handicap Lift
- Media Room
Features in the Riverside Quays Phase I
- 9’ Ceilings
- Granite Counter-tops
- In Suite Laundry
- Low-E vinyl windows
- Some units have balconies with Gas fitting
- Extra wide hallways
- Sprinkler/Fire System
- Smoke Detectors
Parking in the Riverside Quays Phase I
Ample outdoor visitor parking is available. Titled Parking Stalls are underground & heated.
If you are looking to purchase a condo in the Riverside Quays Condo Development, call someone you can count on to provide you with up to date, reliable information. Someone like me.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor who specializes in condominiums
Riverside Quays Condos for Sale by the Bow River
201 35 INGLEWOOD Park SE in Calgary: Inglewood Condo for sale : MLS® # C4149555$360,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 106 m2106 m2A rare opportunity in this unique north-facing suite with open views to the park. This spacious suite offers an exceptional floorplan with thoughtful design finishes. The suite boasts 1078 sq.ft. of open concept living and a "California" style split floorplan featuring privacy and separation between generous, well-appointed bedrooms. The large open kitchen has granite counters, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, mosaic tile & ample cabinetry flowing through to an open concept living & formal dining room with gas fireplace. The master suite is a true oasis offering room to relax with a sunroom, a large walk-in closet, & spacious ensuite with dual sinks, soaker tub and a separate stand-up shower. The second bedroom is equally large and opens to a North-facing sunroom. The building features A/C, top-tier facilities, and a world-class gym. The pathway system and Pearce Estate Park steps away. Eclectic Inglewood shops & conveniences, & the downtown core are a short bike ride away More detailsSOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email