The Royal Oak Condo has some very spaces floor plans and appealing wrap-around decks. Many of the units have been completely renovated and the prices are not out of reach. The Common areas have retained their original charm.
The Royal Oak Condo Tower is located in historical Connaught right in the Community of Beltline district in the City Centre District. It is located at 1001 13th Ave SW, Calgary, AB. It is one of the magnificent structures which ended off the construction boom of the late 70’s and was completed in 1981. It’s marvelously spacious floor plans and full wrap around decks are features which are not easy to come by in today’s more modern high-rises.
AMMENITIES in the Royal Oak Condo
- Exercise Room – Ground Floor
- Central Air conditioning
- In-suite laundry
- Guest Suit on the 2nd floor – Two twin beds, and a hide a bed for two more. Galley kitchen and bathroom.
- Social Room with full kitchen
- Electronic Security Door (Medeco Lock)
- Security Camera’s in Suites – on Telephonic Buzzer
- Remote controlled gate controlling access to outside stalls and underground parking
- Covered Pick-up/Drop off zone
- Fireplaces in some units
- Wrap-around balconies
RESTRICTIONS at the Royal Oak Condo – None
Visiting-Reception Room – Royal Oak Condo
ROYAL OAK Condo PARKING
Tilted parking stalls, at least one per unit. Residents are assigned with two street parking permits for visitors. Parking in the drop off zone is limited to 10 minutes, and vehicles must be attended at all times. Storage lockers may be constructed in parking stall upon receiving board approval, or if this is not practical, one may be assigned.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown Condominiums.