The Havenworth condo suites are really quite remarkable, with great attention given to the details. The homes are spacious with incredible finishing, and the hallways are warm and cozy, with a central octagon shaped lobby which seems to promote a a strong sense of community.
The Havenworth Condo is located at 4440 14th Street NW, Calgary in the Community of North Haven just across from Nose Hill Park. It was developed by the Courtenay Group out of Edmonton, and constructed in 2010. It consists of 20 living units – 8 of which are two-bedroom and 12 are one bedroom. Thee are 30 secure underground parking stalls.
The Havenworth condo suites are really quite remarkable, with great attention given to the details. For example the kitchen cabinets are made from Lyptus hardwood from Brazil which is grown specifically for use as a commercial hardwood. Inner doors in The Havenworth are made from beautiful Sapelle from Africa. The grain and colouring of this wood is mesmerizing. The homes are spacious with incredible finishing, and the hallways are warm and cozy, with a central octagon shaped lobby which seems to promote a a strong sense of community.
The floor plans in The Havenworth condos range in size from 1130 square feet to 1905 square feet. There are only five suites on each floor. Three are on the North side and two are South facing. Only 4 of the units are not corner units. The balconies and terraces can be as large as 419 sq. ft. Some are wrap-around, and some units have up to three balconies.
Features of the Havenworth Condo
- Heating and air conditioning in each unit
- Conematic hot water and space heating system
- Acoustically designed floors, ceilings and walls exceeding building code
- 9’ to 14’ ceilings with vaulted ceilings on the 4th floor
- Contemporary gas fireplaces in the living room with polished marble, quartzite or travertine facades
- Granite counters in kitchen and bathroom
- In-suite storage
- Gas Barbeque connections on balconies
- Energy saving motion detectors in lobby
- Two Elevators
Havenworth Condo Parking
There are 30 titled underground parking stalls in the Havenworth Condo.
Havenworth Condo Restrictions
There are currently no pet or age restrictions in the Havenworth Condo
Condo fees include Heat and Water
In summary, The Havenworth Condos promises to be a viable investment. I loved the building and the location is very handy two with access to 14th Street and McKnight Blvd. If you would like to view any new or resale units in The Havenworth with the intent to purchase one, please give me a call.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in condominiums.
Condos for Sale in the Havenworth by the Winter Club
103 4440 14 Street NW in Calgary: North Haven Condo for sale : MLS(r) # C4117677$404,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,163 sq. ft.108 m2Large, beautifully appointed condo with a long list of luxurious finishings which set it apart from the rest. 2 bdrms, 2 full bthms & 2 large patios - this corner, ground floor unit feels like a stand alone bungalow but offers the security & benefits of condo living. French doors open from the living room onto a west facing patio which doubles as a private 2nd entrance. Its very open floor-plan is highlighted by 9ft ceilings, hardwood floors (exotic Pengali Ironwood, to be exact) and solid Sapelle African Mahogany wood doors throughout. This home also features triple glazed low-e windows, Central AC, Conematic hot water heating, stainless-steel appliances & a built-in alarm system. Across the street from the exclusive Winter Club (rec. club w/ extensive facilities) Nose Hill Park, beside a small shopping plaza, near schools, parks, playgrounds & 10 min drive (or Bus) to downtown. This upscale condo has it all! More detailsRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- MIKE LEIBEL
- CIR REALTY
- 1 (403) 204-1111
- Contact by Email