The Destiny Condo was built by Developments 2 Inc. and was completed in 2009. There is a mix of amazing one bedroom and two bedroom units which will impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
The area is jam packed with rental apartments and condominiums and is a thriving and exciting location. The Destiny Condo comprises six concrete stories and has a brick exterior with 48 living units , an equal number of parking stalls and a single wood-panelled elevator. The lobby of the Destiny is adequate considering the small building footprint, and the building has a comfortable, quiet and unassuming atmosphere.
The Destiny hi-rise condo complex was built in 2009 and is located at 333 22nd Ave SW in the walk friendly Community of Mission in the City Centre District of Calgary. On the roof there is a locked patio which may be accessed from the stairwell on the sixth floor. The rooftop has a common area for barbecuing.
Construction of the Destiny can be considered luxurious by anyone’s standards and has excellent craftsmanship.
Features of the Destiny
- Hardwood or Cork Floors
- Granite Counter-tops
- Ceramic vessel style bathroom sinks
- Mosaic Back Splash
- Ceiling-height cabinets
- Bosch and/or Fisher & Paykel appliances on initial sale
- Baseboard Heating
- Built-in Microwaves
Amenities in the Destiny
- Wood Paneled Elevator
- Electronic Access Fobs
- Balconies with Electrical Outlet
- Rooftop Patio with Barbecue Facilities
- Proximity to many of Calgary’s most popular restaurants
- Walking distance to the Downtown Commercial Core, C-Train, Calgary Stampede
- Storage Lockers
- Nearby Elbow River
Paring in the Destiny
- 48 Secure Underground Parking Stalls on two levels with accommodations for storage lockers
- 5 Secure Underground Visitor Parking Stalls
Pets by Board approval
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown condominiums.