The Evolution condo complex is located in the Downtown East Village. It is situated on the corner of 6th Avenue SE & Riverfront Avenue SE.
Evolution Condo, Calgary, AB
Construction began on The Evolution condo in the summer of 2015 as part of the East Village Redevelopment Project by Embassy Bosa, and completed in 2016. Phase I is just across the street from FIRST. The Evolution complex consists of the the Pulse and Fuse towers, a mid-rise and several city homes.
The Architect commission for the project is James K.M. Cheng Architects Inc. out of Vancouver, who is world-renowned and it is styled with expressive DNA pattern detailing. (I’m not sure that I can see that but what do I know)?
The Evolution condo project is very near the Calgary Music Hall, Bow River and cycle paths. This gives unitholders every opportunity to exercise in the sounding parks and greenways or enjoy a night on the town or attend one of the many functions being hosted in the Village. Townhomes are two and 3-storey variations several of which offer access to their own exclusive use sun-deck and to both the rooftop patio and underground parkade.
- The Evolution project offers the following:
- Concierge Service for Residents
- Social Lounge with kitchenette & billards table (Direct access to the roof-top garden
- Fully equipped exercise room (one in each tower) – Steam, Sauna and his/her change rooms
- Underground assigned Parking & Storage Lockers
- Secured underground Visitor Parking
- Rooftop Patio with lounge chairs and Barbeque
- Air Conditioning
- Recycling room
- Nine or so Thyssenkrupp high speed elevators service the complex
- Balconies with gas line
- Open concept living areas
- Quartz or granite countertops
- Two-toned cabinetry
- Stainless appliance package
- Stacking washer/dryer
- Heated bathroom floors
- Deep soaker tubs
- Porcelain 12 x 24″ tiling in bathrooms
- Clear, frameless tempered shower doors
- Duravit lavatory appliances
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Downtown condominiums. Please call to discuss selling or purchasing a condo