The Montana high-rise condo is an impressive luxury high-rise condominium structure in the heart of historical Connaught in the Community of Beltline. The architecture is stunning and construction is of the highest quality. The Montana Condo has some impressive views and spacious balconies.
The exact address is 803 15th Ave SW., Calgary. There are 28 Floors in total, the 28th floor consisting of offices.
The Montana has incorporated four Villas otherwise known as City Homes on the main floor. They are units 100, 101, 102 and 103.
The suites in The Montana have up to 9’ high ceilings and may have exposed concrete finished with a sprayed knockdown textured finish, or dropped ceilings with painted drywall. There are 16 Astoria units, 6 Augusta (Full balcony), 4 Belmonts, 4 Bristols, 74 Bellevues (wrap-around balcony), 4 Carlyles ( Double-door front balconies) 26 Cascades (Double-door front balconies) and 14 Devonshires for a grand total of 148.
The Montana Lobby – Luxuriously Rich finishing
The Montana Features
- 10’ ceilings
- Carpet, hardwood, cork or ceramic tile floors with 5” baseboards
- Stained Solid core wood entry doors with wood trim and satin nickel entry set.
- Painted solid core interior doors in bedrooms, hollow core doors elsewhere
- Stacked front loading washer/dryer
- Central Air
- Cat-5e wiring
- Gas Hook-ups on the terrace & balconies
- Recessed vapor proof light over tubs and shower stalls
- Bathroom Granite counter with Kohler sink and Kohler chrome faucet. Ceramic Floors
- Soft close hinges on bathroom cabinet doors
- Stainless Steel GE Profile series appliances
- Under counter bar fridge
- Granite counter tops with stainless steel sink
- Breakfast bar with overhead lighting
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- MOEN single stem deck faucet with lever handle and spray
- Slab style maple cabinets with soft close hinges
- Under cabinet lighting and plugs
The Montana Amenities
- Exercise Room
- Board Room/Social Room
- 24 hour security service
- One block to Calgary’s popular Upton 17 district
- Elegant lobby with full service concierge
- Quiet street-side location
- Heated parking and storage
- 29 Underground Visitor Parking stalls
- Secured Bicycle Storage
- State of the art electronic key system
- 12 Monitored closed circuit TV cameras
- Elegant corridors with custom mirrors and art
- Three High Speed Elevators including an Over-sized freight elevator with front and rear entry
- Fitness room with PreCor exercise equipment and two televisions
- 9’ thick concrete floors and high ceilings
- Alarm systems installed in main floor suites as standard
- Visionwall high performance floor to ceiling windows resilient to noise and weather
- 8” insulated party wall system
RESTRICTIONS – None Known
While most Calgary Condominium Buildings have at most three or four Penthouse or Sub-Penthouse combinations, The Montana seems to throw the term penthouse around somewhat loosely, but here is summary of the Montana’s ‘ahem…’ thirty-five “Penthouses” and in addition to that, the 5 estate homes for a total of 40 “Penthouse Suites”.
The 19 Empire Penthouses boast a functional floor plan with great room, his and hers walk-in closets in the master bedroom and balconies accessible from both bedrooms.
|Georgia||2||1295 to 1329||19-21||N,S,E,W||Corner||Yes|
The twelve Georgia Penthouses incorporate a great room and one wrap-around balcony for spectacular city views.
There are four Grand Penthouses on the 22nd floor, each with an east or west facing full balcony, and full ceramic tile or cork entryway right up to and including the high traffic kitchen preparation area. This is a great concept with super functionality.
The Estate Homes
|Nellie||3||2496 – 2511||25-27||E,W||Half floor||Yes|
There are four Edwards Estate Homes situated on the 23rd floor of the Montana. Each home utilizes one quarter of the entire floor, and has a full length deck off the dining room, and smaller balcony off the den. Each of the unites has two bedrooms and 2.5 baths, plus a den.
The five prestigious Nellie Estate homes are located on the 25th through 27th floors and occupy one-half of the entire floor area of that floor. Each Nellie Estate Home has two wrap-around balconies; one on the north and one on the south giving spectacular coverage and city views. There is a cozy gas fireplace located mid-point. On the north side are two bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, and on the south is the master with the walk-in closet and ensuite.
Mike Leibel is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in the sale of Downtown high-rise condominiums.